Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finishing the Day


Its been a pretty productive day, altogether.


I accomplished most of what I set out to do today. Although I wasn't thinking straight earlier. I got all the way to the bank before I realized, 1 - I didn't have my ID and 2- Its a banking holiday. So I guess 1 really didn't matter afterall.


Other than that, I sold 2 of the old desks (6 more to go) and was able to fit in all sorts of other things. Got some work done, helped a neighbor with their new computer, snuggled a couple of babies and had some really good conversation with my son.


Tomorrow is another day and I'm excited for all the new opportunities coming my way.


I have a lot planned again (as always). Lets see if I can keep the momentum moving in a forward direction.


Laurie

No comments: