Sunday, November 16, 2008

Visiting the past

I thought that instead of going over my day's events this morning, that I'd bring back some memories. Here are a few pictures I pulled off one of our old computers. Enjoy the trip down memory lane.

Jr. testing for his next belt in Tae Kwan Do. That seems like so long ago!

Jr. and some of his cousins on his first hunting trip.

Sr. & I in Vegas a couple of years ago. We had a fantastic time and can't wait to go back.


One of my first attempts at picture editing. Sr, Jr, and 2 of my Brothers-in-law. It was the first time they'd all been together in MANY years.

Jr. & Mini-me didn't take too kindly to me trying to snuggle them in the middle of an amusement park. I'll have to say - I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was one of the hi-lights of my vacation that year.







No comments: