Monday, April 13, 2009

When a 6 hour trip turns into a 14 hour trip

Yesterday I was expecting to spend about 6 hours on the road. Well, it turned into 14 hours, roughly. The trip from Mom & Dad's house to Greensboro was supremely uneventful. Then from Greensboro to home - my Rover decided to poop out on me - REPEATEDLY! My Dad & my uncle Tim came to my rescue and followed me home to make sure we made it back okay. Lets just say that the babies were not happy - but we made it without trauma!

Tomorrow is my honey's b-day. I'm trying to figure out what to make him for dinner but not getting help from him on his wishes. The only request I've gotten is that I don't try something new. So far I've decided on a Cheesecake. I'll have to update with the full menu another time.

Keeping this post short and sweet, so I hope to update again later.

No comments: