Friday, March 27, 2009

Long week

This week has at times flown by and at others crept slowly. For those of you interested, I tried my hand at bread again. It wasn't a flaming success. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure you could call it a failure. I'm really not sure what it is that I'm doing wrong. But, I'm not giving up. I'm sure I'll give it another go this coming week, at some point. Besides, at this rate, all the birds in the neighborhood know exactly where to go for food, as I'm making sure they get fed.
As for my list of to do's - yeah, still working on a few of those. The babies were EXTREMELY fussy this week; teeth coming in. They're not sleeping like they usually do and they are really sensitive. Someone sneezes and suddenly both babies are jumping and crying. Its strange. Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Jr went back to school after spring break. I'm hoping that he's got a better handle on things this nine weeks. Last nine weeks I believe he was too busy concentrating on making sure he had friends and not realizing how much that was taking away from his school work. I'm trying to make sure I help stay on top of what he's got going on and so far, have been met with less attitude than I had expected. Until he proves himself, he's lost computer privileges on school nights. He's not been happy about that, but I guess its our responsibility to teach him that action creates consequence; no matter how difficult that may seem at times.
Sr, myself and apparently the dog were plagued with some sort of stomach bug too. Thankfully it only seemed to last about a day or so. But getting back into the swing of things after that is always difficult.
Well, I think I'm going to run and grab my glass of wine and try to convince Sr to watch a movie with me. When you can't get out for a movie, bring one in.... and I can't have a glass of red in a movie theater.
Take care all!

No comments: